Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®)
Baltimore City Community College Nursing students DO NOT Register for the Remote TEAS exam
About the TEAS Exam:
The Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS®) is a multiple-choice assessment of basic academic knowledge in reading, mathematics, science and English and language usage. The objectives assessed on the TEAS exam are those which nurse educators deemed most appropriate and relevant to measure entry level skills and abilities of nursing program applicants.
If you are a BCCC Nursing students, please DO NOT REGISTER for the Remote TEAS Testing option.
Test will be offered on Tuesdays at 1:00 pm with the exception of January, August and December.
The BCCC Testing Center willingly provides special test accommodations for all candidates who qualify for non-standard test administrations. Please send all documentation to BCCC Testing Center no later than two weeks prior to your test date. You can fax your documentation to 410-225-4606 or drop it off at our office in the Student Service Building, Room 4B.
Documentation of your accommodations must:
- be current- i.e., completed within the past few years for disabilities not of a permanent or unchanging nature.
- describe the specific accommodations requested
- adequately support each of the requested testing accommodation(s)
- be typed or printed on official letterhead and be signed by an evaluator qualified to make the diagnosis.
- A non-expired issued photo ID is required and must be presented prior to testing. Your photo ID must be a valid photo ID matching exactly the name you used when registering. NO EXCEPTIONS. All ID's must include a current photograph, examinees signature and a permanent address
Allowable ID Include:
- - Driver's License
- Government issued ID/ State ID
- You must qualify through a Nursing Department to take this exam.
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your testing time. Please be prompt. No late arrivals will be admitted.
- Bring your email confirmation sent to you by Prepblast and ATI.
- No personal calculators or outside aids, no food or drinks are allowed and all electronic devices, including cell phones must be turned off and put away.
- All testing fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and the test may not be rescheduled.
- Costs - Test Administration Fee: $50, and an Exam Fee: $40.
The exam fees are due at the time you schedule your exam online. The fee is payable by CREDIT or Debit Card. **NO CASH, NO CHECKS, NO MONEY ORDERS**
Students must register online with BCCC and ATI.
I agree that I have read and understand the information listed above and I am now ready to register for the TEAS Exam with BCCC, click here.
Instructions on how to schedule your exam can be obtained from the "How to register" tab once you click on the link above.
Next Registration Step:
Visit ATI Testing to register. Please create your account (profile) before your scheduled appointment. Once you have created your profile, please remember the user name and password as you will need this on the test day.
For more information about the test, study materials, practice assessments, visit the official TEAS Test website at atitesting.com.
STUDENTS WHO DO NOT REGISTER WITH BOTH SITES, BCCC AND ATI, WILL NOT BE TESTED.
STUDENTS MUST WAIT 3 MONTHS BEFORE RETESTING.