Foreign Transcript Evaluation Agencies

Financial Aid Eligibility

If you have completed high school or earned a Bachelor’s degree in a foreign country, you must have your foreign official high school transcript or foreign official college transcript evaluated by an Accredited Foreign Transcript Evaluation Agency. Ask for a course-by-course evaluation.
Below is a listing of companies that evaluate transcripts:
Office of International Education Services
1 DuPont Circle, NW; Suite # 370
Washington, DC 20036-1110
Phone: 202-296-3359
Fax: 202-872-8857
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: 414-289-3400
Fax: 414-289-3411 
World Education Services, Inc.
Bowling Green Station
P.O. Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-5087
Phone: 212-966-6311
Fax: 212-739-6100 
World Education Services
P.O. Box 57206
Washington, DC 20037-7206
Phone: 202-331-2925
Fax: 202-331-2927