New Employee Announcement
Baltimore City Community College is pleased to welcome our new team members.
- Ms. Nemeka Mason has joined in Office of Academic Affairs as PBI Grant Project Coordinator, effective July 9, 2012.
- Ms. Tanika Harris has joined in Office of Institutional Advancement, Marketing, and Research Foundation as the Donor Relations and Development Information Specialist effective July 2, 2012.
- Dr. Wayne Beckles has joined in Office of Academic Affairs as Dean of Academic Services effective July 2, 2012.
- Ms. Penny Weidner has joined in Office of Academic Affairs as Coordinator of Assessment effective July 25, 2012.
- Ms. Elena Berrocal has joined in Office of the President as Administrative Assistant effective July 30, 2012.
- Mr. Mick Rigby has joined Office of Academic Affairs as Assistant Professor of Public Speaking effective August 15, 2012.
7. Mr. Lorenzo Foxworth has joined Office of the President - Human Resources as Associate Director of Professional Development effective August 13, 2012.
8. Ms. Elaine Jadacki has joined in Office of Academic Affairs as Assistant Professor of Developmental Math effective August 15, 2012.
9. Ms. Jasmin Haley has joined in Office of Academic Affairs as Dental Hygiene Instructor effective August 15, 2012.
Please join us in extending a heartfelt welcome to all the new team members.
Baltimore City Community College
Human Resources Team