Out-of-State and Foreign Non-Immigrant Residents*........... $225/credit hour**
**Effective fall 2015, Out-of-State and Foreign Non-Immigrant Residents tuition will be $230 per credit hour. Maryland Residents Tuition will remain at $88 per credit.
THE FOLLOWING FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE:
Application Fee: $10
(a one-time fee paid by all students who apply at Baltimore City Community College)
Graduation Fee: $25
(paid by all applicants who wish to participate in graduation)
Registration Fee: $20
(a one-time fee per semester for students who register for classes)
THE FOLLOWING FEES ARE REFUNDABLE PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF CLASS:
Consolidated Fee Per Credit: $12
Facilities Capital Fee Per Semester: $11
Credit by Examination Fees
College-Level Examination Program: $80
CLEP: College-Level Examination Program: a set of standardized tests in various subjects, qualifying scores on which can be used to earn college credits.
Examinations for Students from Other Colleges: $25
The College proctors examinations for students who are not currently attending BCCC.
Deferred Payment Fee: $20
(A one-time fee per semester to
Course Audit Fee: same as tuition per credit hour
· Full-time students (per semester): $25
· Part-time students (per semester): $15
· Summer only student: $15
Returned Check Fee: $25
(a per transaction fee if a student’s check has been returned from their bank)
Transcript Fee: $5
(A per transaction fee to process and send student’s transcript request)
Note: Maryland residents age 60 and over
Credit courses: no tuition, $20
administrative fee, and other mandatory fees per course
Non-credit courses: $10 fee, plus other mandatory fees per course
* The College reserves the right to change tuition and fees, revise course content, cancel classes, and change instructor assignments without prior notice. Enrollment is not official until payment has been made.
Baltimore City Community College
waives 50% of the tuition rate for credit courses for members of the
Maryland National Guard, provided that regularly scheduled course space is available, the member of the
Maryland National Guard is enrolled at the College, and the Maryland Adjutant General has certified that the member has at least 24 months remaining to serve or has agreed in writing to serve for a minimum of 24 months.
Seniors add to the diversity of our learning community and are welcome at Baltimore City Community College. In accordance with Maryland State statute, all BCCC students aged 60 years and older are eligible for the BCCC Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver. This waiver exempts senior citizen students from the payment of tuition for classes. Senior students are eligible to register on a seats available basis for credit courses.
Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver Guidelines:
· The senior tuition waiver may be used on a space available basis only.
· Students may not pre-register for courses for which they plan to use a Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver.
· Senior citizen students who choose to register earlier than the last two days of general registration may do so, and pay the full cost of tuition and fees by completing the Senior Citizen Payment Agreement Form located in the Records and Registration Office, RPC or Student Success Center at Liberty Campus.
Senior citizen students should follow the procedures below for registration:
· See an advisor to approve and check availability of course(s)
· Register during the last two days of the general registration period for a given semester/session (Check Schedule of Classes for dates)
For additional information about the Senior Citizen Tuition Waiver, please contact the Records and
Registration Area at 410-462-7777.