The dental hygiene program goals are listed below.
1. Prepare Dental Hygiene Students for the 21st century using state of the art technology.
2. Improve retention rate of first year dental Hygiene students by 3% over the next two years.
3. Maintain 100% job placement.
4. Increase the number of articulation agreements with other institutions of higher education to encourage students to transfer to four - year colleges and universities.
5. Prepare dental hygiene students to communicate in a manner that promotes positive interpersonal relationships with patients, peers, employers and the community.
6. Prepare dental hygiene students to provide total patient care by performing dental hygiene services in an effective and efficient manner, which will exemplify high ethical standards and professional conduct.
7. Improve the pass rate of Northeast Regional Board examination by 100%.